Interested in joining our team?
View our current employment opportunities below!
Embedded Firmware Developer
Have drones on your mind?
We do too!! We’re looking for an Embedded Firmware Developer to join our team!
AVIDRONE designs and manufactures fully automated unmanned industrial drone systems bringing new capabilities to top industries by providing custom drones that can carry goods, sensors, collect data and imagery, and lift virtually any payloads or packages.
We’re a team of aviation enthusiasts who are looking for a talented and driven Embedded Systems Developer to join us as we continue to innovate some of the best UAV’s around.
In addition to being passionate about drones you’ll also have:
- 3-5 years experience with C/C++ as used within real time embedded systems
- Knowledge of control systems including IMU, GPS and other supporting sensors
- Experience developing low level code for ARM based processors
- A working understanding of ARM hardware peripherals
- Excellent problem solving skills including mathematics, theory and physics of flight, and PID control loops
- Ability to use standard lab equipment like logic analyses and oscilloscopes for system level debugging
- Ability to work independently and stay self-motivated, taking ownership and pride in your work
Our drone platforms range from small to large scale industrial and 900lb+ class military drones. In joining our team you will have an opportunity to work on the development of real time control and data processing elements and sensor fusion that is required to fly our unmanned aerial systems. You will work on solving complex and challenging issues while having fun and taking a hands on approach to testing things that fly!
We would love to hear from you please contact us if you’re interested in learning more about joining our team!